>> Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
I did not receive an activation email.
- Check your spam folder as your email application may have mistaken the email as
- Select the "No Activation Email? Click here to resend your activation." This will
send an email directly to your email account with the activation instructions.
- Select the "No Activation Email? Click here to resend your activation." And select
the "Are you still having trouble? Click here for a manual retrieval form RAMP Registrations
Support". This will send an email to the RAMP Support desk, they will reply with
your account status information.
I do not have an email address to complete the registration process.
- Contact your registrar to see if an offline registration is possible.
- Create a new personal email account (eg. http://www.gmail.com)
I have forgotten my password.
- Select the "Forgot your password". This will send an email to your personal email account
with your login information.
I try to login but receive an "Invalid Password" notice every time I try to login.
- Select the "Forgot your password". When your email address has been set up you will receive
an email in your personal email account that will contain a completely new login
and password. Please login with this information and reset your login and password
to your liking.
I registered for the wrong division within the right association.
- Please login to your family account and select the "Contact" tab at the top. Notify
your association registrar with that contact information. If no information is provided
select the "Support" tab at the top. Enter the player’s name and division they are
supposed to be in, support will reply and cc the association’s registrar on the
I’m trying to create a family account and receive an error when I try to enter my
phone number into the field.
- This error may be caused by an auto fill set to your browser. Please try entering
the information manually field by field.
- If this problem persists please try creating an account in a different browser.