RAMP Interactive Registrations
RAMP Interactive Registrations is a tool that is designed to streamline the registration process. In order to register participant(s) you must create an account.
Spruce Grove Minor Hockey - Refund Policy
SGMHA Player Withdrawal & Refund Policy
From time to time players will withdraw from Spruce Grove Minor Hockey Association (SGMHA) for a number of reasons. SGMHA recognizes this will happen and have taken the time to formalize this policy.
The administrator must be notified in writing or via email of the request to withdraw the registration. Once this notification is received SGMHA will cancel the registration. Once this occurs the individual(s) withdrawing is not permitted to participate in any SGMHA ice times. The SGMHA administrator will notify the requesting party once the withdrawal process have been completed.
The SGMHA Administrator will issue a refund cheque/credit card based on the following refund policy: (Late Fees, Conditioning Camp Fees, Evaluation, Tryout Fees are non refundable)
Refund Policy (with the exceptions noted below)
Full refund less a $75 administration fee will be issued for any player that chooses to withdraw prior to the first evaluation/tryout skate session.
Once evaluations have begun SGMHA will have the following fees charged for player withdrawals, except for the Midget Division (late fees are non refundable):
- Withdrawals once tryouts/evaluations start: Tryout/Evaluation fee in registration costs will be charged on top of the $75 administration fee (not including any late fee).
- Withdrawals once a player is placed on a team to the end of October: 70% of the Division Registration Fee (not including any late fee).
- Withdrawals after Oct 31st: Registration fees are non refundable.
In additions to the above the following will take precedent:
- Once a player in the Midget division steps out on the ice for a PAC tryout or SGMHA tiered evaluation the Registration Fees are 100% non refundable.
- Registration Refunds Regarding Sports Schools- refunds/releases will not be issued for players who withdraw at anytime to register with a sports school - full policy can be found under the SGMHA Registration - Refund tab on SGMHA website
SGMHA reserves the right to review and issue refunds based on individual withdrawal request for health related circumstances, relocations, etc. Refunds will be prorated based on a seven month season (Sept - Mar) with no administration fee applied (with the exception of the late fee which is non refundable).
All players successful in making an Elite team in another association will receive a 100% refund.
All refunds are made by either cheque or credit card based on what was used in the registration process.