RAMP Interactive Registrations
RAMP Interactive Registrations is a tool that is designed to streamline the registration process. In order to register participant(s) you must create an account.
Leduc & District Minor Football - Refund Policy
If a player desires to withdraw from the Leduc and District Minor Football Association program, they must follow the protocol listed below:
1) A dated and signed Withdrawal Form must be presented to the Registrar on or before the last day of June during the current football season.
2) If an Atom, Peewee, or Bantam player quits on or before the last day of June, they shall be refunded the total amount of the Registration fee, less a $150.00 administration fee.
3) Written requests for exceptions will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, at the Executive level. These requests will be addressed at the first Executive meeting, following the submission of the Player's Withdrawl Forms.
4) Players registered after June 30 of the current year, will not be eligible for refunds. Special circumstances will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis at the Executive level. These will be addressed at the first Executive meeting, following the submission of Player's Withdrawl Forms.
5) All equipment must be returned to the Association Equipment Manager prior to the issuance of a refund.
6) If any player quits before their equipment is issued, a full refund shall be paid out to that player/guardian, including the $150 administration fee.
No refunds shall be forthcoming to a player after June 30th for Atom, Peewee, and Bantam. Novice will receive no refund.