RAMP Interactive Registrations
RAMP Interactive Registrations is a tool that is designed to streamline the registration process. In order to register participant(s) you must create an account.
Calgary Sabrecats Lacrosse - Refund Policy
Full refunds, less a $75 Administrative fee, will be issued for any Member choosing to withdraw up to one day prior to your Age Category Evaluation start date. Date of withdrawal will be the time and date stamp on the email sent to the Executive Director requesting the withdrawal.
Once your Age Group Evaluations have begun, the following withdrawal fees for member refunds will apply:
1. Withdrawal during Evaluations: 50% withdrawal fee will be charged in addition to the $75 Administrative fee.
2. Withdrawal any time after the last date of your age group evaluation: 100% non-refundable.
3. Withdrawal due to injury: will be prorated based on date of withdrawal in addition to the $75 Administrative fee
For A team try-outs:
1. Withdrawal during A try-out: 100% non-refundable
2. Withdrawal any time after the last date of A tryouts from age group evaluations: 100% non-refundable A tryout fee as well as Age Group Registration fees
3. Withdrawal due to injury: will be prorated based on date of withdrawal
Credit card refunds are completed within 72 hours; from the date the Executive Director receives the withdrawal notice.
A cheque refund will completed after notification that the cheque payment has cleared. The refund cheques are processed at the end of each month.
If a refund cheque is required, the cheque will only be made payable to the person identified on the account as having made the original payment, unless the notes indicate that the payment was provided by someone different.